The curriculum of “Post-Soviet Public Policy” MA program is elaborated in a way to train future experts, who will be able to work on complex policy issues, keeping in mind specific features of the region. There are three main types of courses, offered on the program: fundamental, obligatory and optional courses. Fundamental courses are dedicated to general political science problems and methods, while obligatory and optional courses are focused on specific topics in post-soviet public policy.
- Foreign language;
- Applied Political Analysis;
- Comparative analysis of political processes and institutes;
- Methodology of Political Science Research;
- History of Politics;
- Social and Psychological Aspects of Political Process;
- Megatrends and Global Issues.
- Policy-making in Post-Soviet countries;
- Modern Political Administration;
- Social and Political Risks of International Business;
- Political Economy in Post-Soviet countries;
- International Security Issues in World Politics and Post-Soviet Space.
- Energy and Infrastructure Policy;
- Nationalism in Soviet and Post-Soviet Space;
- Political Islam in Post-Soviet Countries;
- Political Regimes in Central Asia: Post-Soviet Space;
- Social Policy;
- Constitutional Law in CIS countries;
- Globalisation and Challenges;
- Critical Geopolitics;
- Politics in Eurasian states.