1. The program’s graduates receive two diplomas instead of one since they study at two of Russia’s leading universities.
Their first year students spend at Lomonosov MSU and second – at MGIMO University.
2. The PSPP MA program is taught in English, which means that all our students study politics in a very international company! This year PolitIQ welcomed students from Great Britain, Germany, Japan, China, Canada, and other countries.
Each professional political expert should have a reliable source of expert opinion in every part of the world to get an objective picture, and we know it better then anyone.
3. Last year the PSPP MA program won 1st place in MSU’s contest in the nomination “New educational programs for international citizens implemented in 2021”.
4. To enter the program, you should not necessarily have a background in Political Science. It does not matter if you were not that good at politics until now, cause from now on you will be guided by real professionals.
5. Each semester PSPP MA students attend lectures given by professors from the world’s top universities. Among them are lecturers from Columbia University, University of Oxford, University College London, and University of Pennsylvania.
You can always mail us at email@example.com to find out more about the Post-Soviet Public Policy MA program!